1. 1930's-40's Catcher's Mask, Ken-Wel 55M. A superb pro quality adult size mask. Has outstanding pads, straps and buckles. Has a nice cloth label. Ex/Mt+ $95
2. 1940's-50's Catcher's Mask, Wilson A3060. A very nice mask with outstanding pads, straps and buckles. The cloth label has a tear, superb otherwise. Ex/Mt+ $65
3. 1940's-50's Catcher's Mask, Nokona. A very nice mask with excellent pads, straps and buckles. The easily readable labeling. Excellent condition. Ex/Mt $50
4. 1950's-60's Catcher's Mask, MacGregor. Very nice adult size mask. Cast resin with excellent pads, straps and buckles. Has a name written on the front. Has an excellent cloth label. This model was used in the major leagues during the early 1960's. Ex/Mt $65
5. 1960's Catcher's Mask, Unknown manufacturer. Nice adolescent size mask. Nice vinyl pad and leather buckle straps. Ex/Mt $30
6. 1930's Eyeglass Protectors,
unknown manufacturer. Adult size. Missing head strap. Light
rust. Ex+ $25
Chest Protectors and Shin Guards
1. 1930's-40's Chest Protector. Wilson. Adult size pro quality chest protector. Lots uf use and wear. Has a hole on the front right side and where the left waist strap is attached. Has typical staining. The straps and buckles are intact.
Has a cloth label. Nice display. Vg+ $95
2. 1930's-40's Single Shin Guard, Unknown manufacturer. Nice single pro quality sin guard. Adult size. Nice leather pads. The top strap is missing the connector tab. Nice display item.. Ex+ $40
3. 1950's Shin Guards, MacGregor. Adult size shin guards. All the straps are present but several of the connectors are rusty and/or broken. One shin guard has 2 torn leather pads. Good for display. Vg $65
Uniforms and Jerseys
1. 1930's Spalding Baseball Jersey,
Spalding. A very nice 1930's wool jersey with a sun
collar. Nice heavy wool cloth. No holes. The back of the
jersey has light soiling. Nice cloth
label. Medium adult size. Ex+ $65
2. 1950's Baseball Uniform,
Wilson. A very nice wool full uniform. Has great red and
blue piping and nice Wilson labels in the jersey and pants. Fantastic
condition. The Jersey has no holes or tears and the
pants have a couple of nicely done repairs on the knees.
The jersy and pants are size large youth. Ex/Mt $65
3. 1940's W.H. Brine Baseball Jersey, W.H. Brine. Made in Boston, Massachusetts. Nice all cotton flannel jersey. Youth size 32. Nice cloth label. Wool felt letters and numbers show mothing. Left front has light stain and small hole. Vg/Ex $35
4. 1940's W.H. Brine Baseball Jersey, W.H. Brine. Made in Boston, Massachusetts. Nice all cotton flannel jersey. Large youth size 34. Nice cloth label. Lettering on front has worn off. Has nice wool felt numbers on back. Ex+ $35
5. 1950's-60's Baseball Jersey,
Russell Southern Co. Nice cotton blend jersey, "Retail Clerks,
Local 1439 AFL-CIO" team. Has sewn
on letters and numbers. Medium youth size. Great condition.
6. 1950's Baseball Pants. Southland. Very nice wool flannel pants.
Light gray with royal blue piping. Nice
tags. Youth size. Ex/Mt $20
1. 1950's Baseball Cleats. Rawlings. These cleats were used by a former minor league pitcher who played from 1946-61. Has a sewn on toe protector. Excellent leather soles. The leather uppers are in superb condition with no holes, splits or tears. Size 10 1/2. Ex/Mt $85
2. 1960's-70's Baseball Cleats Mint in the Box. Spotbilt. Superb leather uppers. Nice cloth label. Nice soles. The box top has one split corner, otherwise the box is in terrific condition. Size 8 1/2. Mint $55
3. 1950's Baseball Cleats Pitcher's Toe Plate. Wilson. These toe plates were screwed on to the tip of the pitcher's cleat to protect it because pitchers drags their toe down from the pitcher's rubber after releasing the pitch. Mint $25
4. 1950's Umpire's Shoes, Golden, Brockton, Mass. Pro quality with thick padded protectors over the laces. Excellent condition with nice use. Nice
cloth label on tongue. Size 9 1/2. Ex/Mt $45
1. 1950's Umpire's Shoes,
Golden, Brockton, Mass. Pro quality with thick padded protector
tongues. Excellent condition with nice use. Nice
cloth label on tongue. Size 9 1/2. Ex/Mt $45
2. 1950's-60's Umpire's Ball
& Strike Counter, Everlast. Works perfectly. Outstanding
condition. Import. Ex/Mt $20
1. 1950's-60's Baseball Belt, Unknown manufacturer. Size large Fits approximately 30-36 waist. Elastic belt with leather end and nice
quality nickle plated or stainless steel buckle. Excellent condition.
2. 1950's Baseball Stirrup Socks.
Unknown manufacturer. Cotton socks in excellent condition.
Adult size. Ex/Mt $15
3. 1970's Baseball Stirrup Socks.
Unknown manufacturer. Polyester socks in flawless condition.
Adult size. Nr/Mt $10
4. 1970's Sanitary Hose,
1 pair pro socks. Nice labeling.
These were worn under stirrup socks. Nr/Mt $15
5. 1960 Dick Groat & Pete
Runnels Batting Practice Aid in Original Bag. First
American Corp. Columbia, South Carolina. Comes with 14 inch long
plastic twirling ball with bolt for center. The bag has a couple
of tears around Dick Groats illustration. No instructions. Nice
overall condition. Ex+ $30
Vintage, Game Used
and Autographed Baseball Caps
1. Bobby Doerr Autographed Baseball
Cap. Mint 100% cotton Boston Red Sox adjustable
cap autographed on the brim in gold sharpie. Doerr also
noted "HOF 86". Comes with certificate of authenticity.
2. Max Lanier Autographed 1942
Style St. Louis Cardinals Hat. Beautiful wool Cooperstown
Collection reproduction cap signed on the brim. Max is one of
the finest pitchers in Cardinals history. Comes with certificate
of authenticity. Mint $65
3. Roy Sievers Autographed
Washington Senators Hat. Beautiful wool Cooperstown Collection
reproduction cap boldly signed on the front. Roy also noted "R.O.Y.
1949 (Rookie of the Year), 1956-57-59-61 All-Star and 318 Home
Runs". Comes with certificate of authenticity. Mint $65
4. Art "Superman" Pennington
Autographed Baseball Cap. Mint 100% cotton reproduction
Chicago American Giants cap nicely autographed on the brim. Pennington
also noted "Chicago American Giants 1940-46-50, Hit .359".
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Mint $65
Equipment Catalogs, Documents, Pen Holders and Key Rings
Pen Holders Made From Game
Used Bats. Beautifully crafted from actual 1990's-2000's
game used major and minor league bats. Pen holders available
are (from left to right): 1. Akadema
center logo pen/pencil holder in natural. 2. Akadema Houston Astros barrel logo pen/pencil
holder available in black. 3. Akadema
center logo pen/pencil holder in black. The Astros pen holder has cracks from grain seperation due to game use. All have felt covered bases. Outstanding craftsmanship. Great
conversation pieces. $25 each
1964 Adirondack Bats Catalog.
8 pages. The cover has small photos of Willie Mays, Tony Kubek,
Willie McCovey, Rich Rollins, Vada Pinson, Jim Davenport, Lee
Thomas and Jim Landis. Has nice
photos of bats. Nice condition. Ex/Mt $30
1965 Adirondack Bats Catalog.
8 pages. Has nice photos
of bats. Player model bats listed include Willie Mays, Bob
Thomson, Al Dark, Jim Lemon etc.. Has light wrinkles and a small spine tear at the top staple. Nice condition.
1932 Wilson Sporting Goods Catalog. 86 pages. Spring & Summer with predominantly baseball equipment. Has 25 pages of baseball equipment including catcher's equipment, bats, gloves, mitts, uniforms, baseballs etc.. Has photos of several baseball players including Rogers Hornsby. Has basketball equipment, boxing, tennis, track & field and some pretty cool swimsuits. Missing 5 pages. Very nice condition otherwise. Vg $55 sold
1937 Lawlors Sporting Goods Baseball Advertising Poster. 17x22 double sided advertising foldout poster. Has Rawlings & Wilson baseball gloves, mitts, baseballs, uniforms etc.. Has Riddell & Spot-Bilt cleats, Hillerich & Bradsby bats etc.. Great graphics. Great baseball player photos. Excellent condition. Ex/Mt $75
1938 Lawlors Sporting Goods Baseball Advertising Poster. 17x22 double sided advertising foldout poster. Has Rawlings & Wilson baseball gloves, mitts, baseballs, uniforms etc.. Has Riddell cleats, Hillerich & Bradsby bats etc.. Great graphics. Excellent condition. Ex/Mt $50
1939 Spalding Sporting Goods Catalog. 120 pages. Spring & Summer with loads of baseball equipment. Has 42 pages of baseball equipment including gloves, catcher's equipment, mitts, uniforms, bats, baseballs etc.. Has photos of several baseball players including Babe Ruth, Gabby Hartnett, Bobby Jones etc... Has boxing, tennis, track & field and golf. Back cover is torn. Superb condition otherwise. Ex/Mt $65
1959 Rawlings Trade Digest Magazine.
6 pages. Nice 8 1/2" x 11" magazine with articles
about Rawlings brand new "Trap-Eze" 6 finger baseball
glove. Has loads of photos including
Eddie Mathews, Chuck Connors, Lew Burdette, Oscar Roettger, Warren
Spahn, Ken Boyer, Dick Groat etc.. Missing back cover, otherwise
1960 Rawlings Trade Digest Magazine.
8 pages. Nice 8 1/2" x 11" magazine. Has Vern Law
and Don Carwell on the cover. Has article about Rawlings brand
new "Trap-Eze" 6 finger baseball glove. Has several
photos including Bob Skinner, Chico Cardenas, Camilo Pasqual,
Ken Boyer and Don Shulner. Nice condition. Ex/Mt $15
Online Order Form
Email, Ordering and
Back to vintage