Vintage Store Bats
1. 1920's Home Run King Semi Acorn Knob Bat, Home Run King. A very nice uncracked 32" bat. Has bold labeling and a really nice semi rounded acorn style knob.
This bat is free of cracks, dents or dings. Ex/Mt+ $125
2. 1920's-30's Hillerich & Bradsby Playground Bat, Hillerich
& Bradsby BE Blue Valley bat. A very nice flame hardened 34" bat. Has bold labeling and a nice knob. Uncracked.
3. Roger Maris, Hillerich
& Bradsby 125S. A superb 33" uncracked bat. Has bold labeling and a perfect knob. Has a great finish. The only significant blemish is a scratch is above the center logo. A beauty.
4. Babe Ruth, Hillerich
& Bradsby 125. Made in 1995 100th Birthday commemorative bat from Hillerich & Bradsby. Babe Ruth's 35" length. Flawless finish, flawless knob and barrel end and flawless labeling. Mint $150
5. Mickey Mantle, Hillerich
& Bradsby 77. A nice 28" little league bat. Has bold labeling and a nice knob. Has lots of ball marks. Uncracked.
6. Johnny Bench, Worth. A near mint unused 31 inch little league bat with great wood and great labeling. Uncracked. Nr/Mt $40
7. Nelson Fox, Hillerich
& Bradsby LL30. Has bold labeling and a nice knob. Has a handle crack. A very nice 32" little league bat.
8. Orlando Cepeda Autographed Bat, Mint 1970's Wilson A1320 George Brett model. A superb uncracked unused 33 inch bat. Beautifully autographed by Cepeda. George Brett and Orlando Cepeda were both inducted into the Hall of Fame in 1999 (along with Nolan Ryan and Robin Yount). Comes with Certificate of Authenticity. Mint $95
9. Hank Aaron, Hillerich
& Bradsby 125LL. A nice 32 inch bat circa the 1960's. Has nice labeling. Has a taped up handle crack. Ex+ $40
10. Tommy Davis, Hillerich
& Bradsby 125. A nice 35 inch bat. Nice labeling. Has grain seperation on the barrel opposite the labeling. Has several small dings. The knob is chipped. Vg/Ex $35
11. 1930's Wilson Baseball Bat, 1930's Wilson Famous Player model autographed by Pacific Coast League Hall of Famer Bill Raimondi. Raimondi played in the PCL from 1932-53. A nice 34 inch bat circa the 1930's. Has bold labeling. The knob is cracked and chipped. A nice bat. Ex+ $75
Online Order Form
Email, Ordering and
1. Cal Ripken, Louisville Slugger. A very nice 16 inch mini bat with perfect labeling. Flawless condition. Nr/Mt $15
2. Frank Baumholtz, Hillerich & Bradsby. An excellent 16 inch mini bat with perfect labeling. The handle has a very slight warp and has paint on the bottom of the knob. Baumholtz played from 1947-57 with several excellent seasons with the Cubs and Reds. Great finish, great condition. Ex+ $20
3. 1950's White Sox, An excellent 16 inch 1950's stadium souvenir mini bat with great labeling. Great finish, nice knob. Ex/Mt+ $15
4. 1950's New York Giants, A very nice 18 inch 1950's stadium souvenir mini bat with great labeling. Nice original finish, nice knob. Ex/Mt $20
5. Joe Gordon, Hillerich & Bradsby. A 1940's 16 inch mini bat with excellent labeling. The end of the barrel has a chip missing. Gordon played from 1938-50 with the Yankees and Indians and is a Hall of Famer. Good overall condition. Vg+ $15
6. Frank Robinson, Hillerich & Bradsby. A beautiful 16 inch mini bat with perfect labeling. Has a light 1 inch paint spot on the back of the barrel. Nice knob. Terrific condition. Ex+ $20
7. Dale Murphy, Louisville Slugger. A nice 16 inch mini bat with a bold facsimile signature. Nice knob. Excellent condition. Ex/Mt $15
8. Keith Hernandez, Louisville Slugger. A terrific 16 inch mini bat with perfect labeling. Has a tiny screw hole on knob where a small hook was screwed in. Ex/Mt+ $15
9. Dave Kingman, Louisville Slugger. A nice 16 inch mini bat with a bold facsimile signature. Has a 1 1/2 inch paint stain. Has a nice knob. King Kong played from 1971-86 and hit 442 home runs. Ex+ $15
10. Robin Yount, Louisville Slugger. 16 inch mini bat with perfect labeling. Has 3 small stains near center label. Has a tiny screw hole on knob where a small hook was screwed in. Ex+ $10
Autographed mini bats are listed under Autographed
Online Order Form
Email, Ordering and
Back to vintage