1. Bill Rogell, unendorsed
Daignault Rolland Canadian made glove. Rogell was one of the finest shortstops in the Major
Leagues from 1925-40. Played on the Tigers Championship teams
of 1934-35 and was part of the "Million Dollar Infield"
with Charlie Gehringer, Hank Greenberg & Marv Owen. Comes with certificate of authenticity.
RHT Ex+ $95 sold
2. Irv Noren, Circa early 1950's Wilson "Irv Noren" model. Beautifully signed on the thumb. Noren played from 1950-60 with the Yankees, Senators, Cardinals and Cubs. The autograph has slightly faded but is easily readable. Comes with certificate of authenticity.
RHT Ex/Mt $55
1. Harry Danning, unendorsed
1930's-40's buckle back catchers mitt. Nicely
autographed on front and noted: "1933, 36 & 37 World
Series and 1938-39-40-41 All-Star". Danning was one
of the greatest catchers in Giants history. A spectacular piece.
Comes with certificate of authenticity. Ex/Mt $95 sold
1. Gus Suhr, Circa 1940's Denkert first base mitt autographed by the one time National League "Iron Man"
record holder. Gus Suhr's 922 consecutive games played stood
until the 1950's when Stan Musial broke it. One of the National
Leagues most consistent first baseman, Suhr broke in with the
Pirates with a bang in 1930 with 14 triples, 17 home runs and
107 RBI's. He averaged about 35 doubles, 14 triples, 10 home
runs and 90+ RBI's during a 9 year span. He was also one of the
leagues best fielders. Gus began his career with the 1925 San
Francisco Seals and 18 years later came out of retirement to
play with the Seals again in 1943-45, batting .311 and winning
team MVP honors in 1945, his last pro season. The autograph has slightly faded. Comes with certificate of authenticity.
RHT Ex+ $65
1. Gates Brown, Jim Price & Dave Rozema, Wilson "Fred Lynn" pro model glove beautifully
autographed by 3 all time great Detroit Tigers including Gates Brown (1963-75 + 1968 World Series), Jim Price (1967-71 + 1968 World Series) and Dave Rozema (1977-84 + 1984 World Series).
The glove is in very nice condition. Has nice labeling and inside lining. Comes with certificate of authenticity. RHT Ex/Mt+ $75
2. Goose Gossage & Bobby Shantz, 1950's
Regent Bobby Shantz model glove beautifully autographed by Bobby Shantz and Hall of Famer Goose Gossage.
Shantz was the 1952 MVP in the American League. The Yankees went to the World Series 3 out of 4 seasons Shantz played with them. Gossage pitched 7 seasons with the Yankees including the 1978 World Champion season. Comes with certificate
of authenticity. RHT Ex/Mt $85
3. Ernie Broglio, 1950's-60's Sears glove boldly autographed by the former Cardinals great. Outstanding condition. Comes with
certificate of authenticity. RHT Nr/Mt $75
4. Gus Bell, 1950's MacGregor
Gus Bell model boldly autographed
by the patriarch of the 3 generation Bells. Granddad Gus was
a 4 time All-Star with the Reds during the 1950's, son Buddy
was a 5 time All-Star and 6 time Gold Glover and grandson David
had an excellent 12 year career. An excellent glove with nice lining and cloth label. Comes with
certificate of authenticity. RHT Ex/Mt $85
5. Johnny Hopp, unendorsed
1960's Sears 1629 glove nicely autographed by Hopp on the back
of the thumb. Hopp played from 1939-53 appearing in 5 World Series
with the Cardinals and the Yankees, compiling a .296 lifetime
batting average. The glove is in superb condition. Comes with
certificate of authenticity. Correct lefty. Nr/Mt $85
6. Ron Perranoski, Wilson A2260
"Ron Perranoski" model boldly autographed by the Los Angeles Dodgers and Minnesota Twins great.
Perranoski was 16-3 with a 1.67 ERA in 1963 in the midst of 7 straight great years with the Dodgers then led the league in saves in 1969 and 1970 with the Twins. Great condition. Comes with certificate
of authenticity. RHT Ex/Mt $65
7. Rollie Fingers, Mint Rawlings PP12 Alex Rodriguez model glove beautifully autographed by Hall of Famer Rollie Fingers. Fingers played from 1968-85 with the A's, Padres and Brewers. In 1981 he won both the MVP & Cy Young awards in the American League. Personalized. Comes with certificate
of authenticity. RHT Mint $75
8. Duane Pillette, Unendorsed
1950's Keystone glove nicely autographed by the former New York
Yankee and St. Louis Brown and Baltimore Oriole pitcher. After
fine seasons with the Portland Beavers in 1947 and 1948 Pillette
broke in with the Yankees in 1949. He made the World Series roster
that year but didn't get into a game. As a member of the Browns
and Orioles he became known as a "Yankee Killer" because
he routinely beat them. Glove is in
nice condition. Comes with certificate of authenticity. RHT
9. Bobby Shantz, Regent
5334. A "Bobby Shantz" model glove nicely
autographed. Shantz was the 1952 AL MVP and a 1951, 52, 57
All-Star. He also played in the 1957, 58, 60 World Series and
won 8 Gold Gloves 1957-64. The glove is missing the cloth label,
has wear in the pocket and a light name on the back of the small
finger, otherwise fair condition. Comes with certificate of authenticity.
RHT Vg $50
Online Order Form
Email, Ordering and
If you're new to glove collecting!
Back to vintage